What is Stone Plastic Composite (SPC)
- SPC Vinyl Flooring stands for Stone Plastic Composite Vinyl Flooring
- SPC Vinyl is engineered luxury vinyl combining limestone and stabilizers; creating a tremendously durable and rigid core
- SPC Vinyl is remains 100% waterproof while adding stability, structure, and dent resistance to traditional vinyl plank flooring
What is Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) for?
- It is frequently chosen for a wide range of applications; such as homes, hospitals, schools, office buildings, factories, public buildings, supermarkets, commercial settings, stadiums and other venues, due to its low cost, durability, and ease of maintenance.
Carpets And More For Less is a Gravity SPC Authorized Partner
A New Force In Floor Coverings; Gravity SPC Essential Series. Carpets And More For Less is excited to announce our Partnership with Gravity SPC to provide a new and exciting, durable and affordable, beautiful and valuable, Flooring solution; to all of Canada!
For more installation instructions and advice please visit Gravity SPC Flooring.
What makes Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) unique?
- The planks have high resilience to abrasion and impact damage, and an incredibly rigid core providing a long-lasting, dependable flooring surface.
- If properly installed, planks can be easily removed and replaced when damaged.
What are some technical details?
- Planks are cut into shapes such as 48″ x 7″.